YISS Cafeteria Bin Special Popsicles
This recipe is an excellent way to surprise anyone on April 1st. It takes almost no work and is guaranteed to make someone lose their lunch right after they eat it.
- leftover orange juice
- leftover apple juice
- leftover water
- leftover yogurt
- leftover white milk
- leftover chocolate milk
- leftover coffee
- leftover cola
- Wait until everyone has finished their lunch.
- Put on gloves, nose plugs, goggles, and a facemask.
- Walk over to the tray return area and pick up the liquids bin.
- Give it a good shake. You want to ensure everything has been mixed.
- Wait 5 minutes for the milk and yogurt to get chunky.
- Pour some of the mixture into popsicle molds.
- Wait overnight and serve when frozen.